Tuesday 23 April 2024

Birds at Church Farm Holiday Park and Pagham Harbour - 22nd March 2024

I arrived at Church Farm Holiday Park in Pagham for a week's holiday at lunchtime on 22nd March, which was a very overcast day.  I was too early to check into my mobile home so I wandered round the site and Pagham Lagoon for a couple of hours.

They looked very nice, but I could not afford to stay in a mobile home at the edge of the lagoon!


Strange-coloured Mallard drake on the lagoon

I think that this was meant to be a footpath at the edge of the lagoon

Pair of Great Crested Grebes



Another view of the mobile homes at the edge of the water

Curlew at low tide in Pagham Harbour nature reserve at the edge of the holiday park

Pintail duck and Godwit at low tide - before it started to rain!

Blackthorn blossom at the edge of the nature reserve


No comments:

Post a Comment