Saturday 28 May 2016

White geese on the Thames

The Thames path is a great place for a walk and where there is always an abundance of wildlife.

I started my walk in Oxford and, after a while, came across a large group of white geese swimming up and down the river.  When I first saw them they were sitting on a grassy bank that was opposite a pub near Iffley.  The next time I saw them, they were standing around a Lock that was further down the river.

Gaggle of white geese near Iffley Lock on the river Thames

White geese
 Below is a beautiful white goose in posing mode - what a handsome bird I am!

Posing White Goose
I am getting more and more interested in nature and going out with a camera is certainly good exercise.  I just wish I could find more time to put photographs onto my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment