Friday 10 January 2020

Peacock strolling around in the sunlight - Kyoto garden, Holland Park, London

On a sunny day just before Christmas my camera and I went for a stroll in London's Holland Park.  I came across a magnificent Peacock in the Kyoto garden.

Here he is posing in the sunlight in front of a Rhododendron bush.


He wandered over to one of the trees in the garden and stood still for a short while

He looked so handsome as he stood in front of the tree trunk and stared at me with the sun shining on his iridescent blue feathers.  What a lovely feathered crown he was wearing!

A cheeky Grey Squirrel popped into view behind the Peacock as he was preening his long feathered tail.

As you can imagine, I took hundreds of photographs that day - especially as he was later joined by a second Peacock pal - so I may add another blog later containing some of my other photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment