Tuesday 27 August 2019

A few birds from a walk round the gardens of Hall Place, Bexley

This year I have visited Hall Place in Bexley a few times.  I enjoy walking round the grounds and, at the beginning of July, I photographed a small selection of birds.

This photograph of a baby Robin was taken from the bird hide next to the river Cray.  It is listening to the sound of my camera.

Nearby there was also an older Robin with a red breast and mottled face.

I came across a Yellow Wagtail that was standing on a twig overlooking the weir.

At the back of the grounds a Mistle Thrush was gathering snacks for the youngsters in the nest.

Back at the bird hide I came across an inquisitive male Chaffinch.

A Blue Tit landed on a diagonal branch on its way to a bird feeder.

No comments:

Post a Comment